In this weeks edition of Monday Mania: Why Buy Books When We Have The Internet?, How To Store Fuel For Emergencies, Clothing You NEED To Be Prepared, How To Avoid Getting Trapped In Your Office Building, Create Your Own Altoids Tin Seed Vaults, and 6 more.
I’m not in a chatty mood at the moment so I will get right to it. Things are bad. Plain and simple. I have always suffered from being a pessimist but I almost feel somewhat justified by how things are going right now. Some of my concerns include:
- A crappy global economy.
- Jobs being shipped overseas.
- Uncontrolled government spending.
- America is a net import country and it’s only getting worse.
- Outrageous and undeserved entitlements.
- Genetically modified foods.
- Growing food to make into things other than food.
- Government regulations that increasingly prevent citizens from doing…almost anything.
- Societal unrest.
- Mistrust of the police in some areas.
- Misuse of government regulations to pursue an agenda.
- The implementation of executive orders to achieve an agenda.
- The use of the media by the government to be a mouthpiece for propaganda.
- Government funding used overseas in breathtaking amounts and not usually in a way that will benefit the nation.
- Reduction of the end strength of the military with ongoing to commitments overseas, including two wars that have been officially ended but we continue to fight in them anyway.
- The fact that we allowed ISIS to turn into what it is today.
- Our open borders that continue to have people filter rapidly through them. Many believe it is people from Mexico but that is not the case. Mexicans don’t leave prayer rugs and copies of the Quran in the desert.
- The Eavesdroppers (NSA, CIA, and Assorted Friends)
- The grand illusion that politicians actually care about what their constituents think and what their desires are.
- Militarized police forces who now have the equipment that is the equivalent to the that of the modern fighting force in the military.
- Disappearing liberty and personal freedoms a la Patriot Act.
- And just because…The TSA
If at least a few of those things don’t scare you, then you are part of the problem.
Don’t forget to smile!
MY FINDS FOR LAST WEEK:
MORE MADNESS IN THE WORLD:
A look into the future of America…Socialist Sweden In Turmoil Because Of Refugee Acceptance, Imploding Welfare System
That’s a wrap for me this week. As always, I hope that you all have had a great week and keep getting ready for tough times. It seems like we get closer every day to something unfortunate coming along.
If you found something that you would like to share with the group or have any questions, don’t hesitate to email me at email@example.com.
Come back next week for another edition of Survival Sunday.
If you appreciate the content here on The Prepared Ninja, I would love it if you left a comment or shared a post with your friends or loved ones! We are all in this together after all, right? With that being said, it does cost me money every month to keep The Prepared Ninja up and running. If the site does help you and you would like to help support it, you can provide monetary support to help keep things going via PayPal here. Thank you!