There are a few things that are paramount to being prepared for the difficulties that we may face. Most of the areas of focus for a prepper revolve around logistics (supplies, transportation, shelter, etc.) and knowledge (skills, training, reference material, etc.). I feel that while having the tools to perform in a survival situation is paramount, having the knowledge to deploy the tools effectively is an even greater priority. Today I am excited to introduce a training opportunity to you that is unlike any other training program I have ever seen before!
Before I get into the details though, there is a short story behind this opportunity that I need to tell you about first.
Several weeks back I was approached by the guys at Pulse O2DA Firearms Training, Inc. about collaborating on a firearms training initiative. Pulse O2DA provides combative firearms training, and they have developed a training ladder that moves a citizen through three stages of skill development; developing basic firearms skills, applying these skills to individual maneuver for the purpose of self-defense and then expanding individual maneuver to deployment in small units for the defense of a business, school or small community. They approached The Prepared Ninja because of the make-up of our membership, and the clear benefit that such a training program has for preppers and self-reliant individuals. There is also great potential among our community to develop a powerful force to help combat the tyrannical forces destroying our beloved Republic.
Pulse O2DA offers a full slate of combative firearms training courses, programs, and resources for individuals, schools, business and communities. The jewel in all of their offerings is called the Pulse O2DA Armory, a subscription-based online firearms training resource. The Pulse O2DA Armory is a total immersion training resource providing:
- More than 900 pages of information, 45 videos and 400 photos, a detailed 5-day kickstart training plan, and a 12 month training and dry-practice regimen for handgun, shotgun, and rifle.
- Instruction on basic weapon fundamentals like stance and grip, loading and unloading, draw, malfunction clearances, etc.
- The strategy and tactics necessary to dominate a lethal force confrontation.
- The resources to defend yourself, your family, your business and your community.
- Deep interactive resource library on maneuver warfare and small unit tactics.
Over the past couple of weeks I have had the chance to spend some time with the guys at Pulse O2DA. Through a series of teleconference calls and a meeting, I have had the chance to review the Pulse O2DA Armory in detail. It is the most comprehensive, chronological, and clearly defined firearms training program that I have seen. I believe the Pulse O2DA Armory is an awesome resource and am recommending it because:
- It provides a great training resource you can use to hone your own skills and pass along to others in your community.
- It delivers a standardized curriculum that we all can draw upon.
- It goes beyond the basic NRA/Appleseed offerings with its focus on combatives and dominating a lethal force confrontation.
- The training ladder methodically moves a gun novice from basic 3-gun fundamentals up to being a competent defender of his family, business, and community.
So here is our special training opportunity – all Prepared Ninja readers are eligible for a free one month subscription to the Pulse O2DA Armory! After the free month you can continue with your subscription by paying $14.95 per month. One of the additional benefits of this subscription to The Prepared Ninja community is that a percentage of each subscription fee will go towards the work that I am doing here on the site and supporting the work of The Prepared Ninja community.
To give you an idea of the value that you receive by being a Pulse O2DA subscriber, the annual cost of this membership is less than only one day of firearms training at most firearms training programs. The knowledge and understanding that you gain of firearms use and theory will far exceed that of one day of training at any school.
This opportunity is available through the month of February 2014, after which the free month disappears but you can still join by paying the $14.95 up-front for the first month. To claim your free gift follow these instructions:
2. The above link will take you to the Pulse O2DA preview page. Click on the red box link that says “Click Here To Join”.
3. You will now be on the membership sign-up page. Select the Prepared Ninja membership plan.
4. Provide your name, email address, username, and password on the subscription page.
5. Provide your credit card billing information. Your card will not be charged for the first month. Remember if you decide to stay after the first month, 50% of your subscription fee goes to Oath Keepers. You can cancel before the end of the first month and not be charged anything.
6. Last step is to look in your email (look in your spam folder too) for the confirmation email and click to confirm. Then enter your Pulse O2DA Armory credentials in the membership box on the Pulse O2DA Firearms homepage (www.pulsefirearmstraining.com
) and you will be admitted in.
Thanks for your support and if you have any problems getting in you can call the Pulse guys directly at 1.877.452.0951.
Don’t miss out on this awesome opportunity to be more prepared to safeguard ourselves, our families, and our community!